Trileptal and Cymbalta withdrawal
I need advice!  I have been on Cymbalta 60 mg a day and Trileptal 1,200 mg a day for a few years for bipolar depression and cuz of an insurance issue, I had to stop them cold turkey about 4 days ago.  Besides the usual depression/anxiety feelings, I'm having tingling in my fingers, toes and lips, and my blood pressure which I usualy have to take meds to lower, is now dangerously low.  There's nothing I can do about getting the drug until next week or so cuz of the insurance problem, but meanwhile, am I at risk of having a seizure...or worse?  I just need to know if I need to seek emergency medical help or something.  I've never been off these drugs for more than a day.  I feel so sick.....
Going off cold turkey is rough. It can put you at increased risk of seizures but that is pretty rare. Before they believed in discontinuation syndrome they used to take people cold turkey off this medication all the time. Is there any way you could call your pdoc and ask for samples until you've got the insurance sorted out. The tingling is normal for withdrawl and you may get brain zats too. Little electric feelings coarsing through your brain. I went cold turkey off Effexor and it was hell. So I feel for you.