Bipolar Disorder Community
Uppers or downers

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

Uppers or downers

I got a good one for you'll Benn diagnosed with Bi-polar for like 8 yrs but was steady on Lyrica and an anti-depresssent, Prestiq. Well then I had to go back on Suboxone to withdrawel from Lortab. Which worked but in the mean time I got hooked up on the Klonopin lets just say (alot) in one day. So I had a doc app. n even though Im 25 yrs old my mother wanted to go because I had been sluuring my words so much n compulsivly shopping n all this other crazy ****. So my doc gave mr a **** test right then an there n I couldnt pee any way. n had just smoked the day before so I said f -it. I told him I had took a Klonopin but got it froma chick at college n wasnt addicted or anything. So he let it go n started me on zyprexa for bi-polar instead of the Lyrica which Ive been on for 3 yrs. So Ive been tryin to get off the Lyrica n start feelin the sweats n chills n I just dont even know anymore.  So pretty much Im taking Prestiq,  Lyrica, and now Zyprexa which he just started me on, my Suboxone n Klonopin. Now what the hell should I doIM A MESS?
i think you should have been truthful about the klonopin with the dr.  By the way, why lyrica? Must be another med with the same name. Here in the states it's used for nerve pain and restless leg syndrome, not BP.  wean you off. You need to tell him about the  No doubt about it, you will go thru hell for awhile until the zyrexa kicks in and your system adjusts. You should know that self medicating or using recreational drugs is bad news for us BP's. Please come clean and talk to someone about the klonopin and have them help you get off. hang in there, it's bad now but will get better soon. You may also need a mood stabilizer for your mania. Good Luck