What do you guys think of greater tracker customization?
Hello everyone.  I posted a suggestion in the MedHelp Suggestions Community and it hasn't really gotten much feedback.  My suggestion was for the Mood Tracker to have a greater amount of customization since symptoms can vary so much from person to person.  This suggestion could carry over into other trackers too.  

Since it concerns those of us with Bipolar Disorder that are trying to track our moods with the Mood Tracker, I thought it would be great to get more feedback from other Bipolar people.  There's a poll if you don't really feel like typing up a comment.  Please let me know what you think.  The thread is here:  http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/696737
  I would like it to have more med options on the list and other names for the same med in parenthesis next to the most common one. Some things on the list (like concentration) are mentioned twice and no where is the simple word "sad". Since I have no way of knowing how possible "custmization" is for them I would be loath to ask them for it.
  Thanks for trying to help us all.
I realize that the suggestion may not be in the realm of the "currently possible" for one reason or another.  But just in case it is, I thought it would be a good idea to get the idea out into the open for people to discuss.  I think it's a good idea to evaluate how tools such as these could be improved to increase how effective they are.  Customization could bring the Trackers up to a whole new level of helpfulness for many people.
Of course, you're very welcome for my efforts.  I only hope it does manage to somehow make a positive difference.