Xanax to Klonipin
My new Psychiatrist switched me from Xanax 1.25 mg to Klonipin 1.25 mg due to anxiety.Now he has asked me to stop the Xanax from tomorrow by saying that Xanax 1.25 mg is not a big dose.My question is whether it is alright to stop Xanax immediately even though I am on a similar dose of Klonipin and whether I may experience any difficulties in stopping the Xanax.I am on Seroquel 50 mg for anxiety.Thanks.
Another question  is whether I can do a direct transition from Xanax to Klonipin  or whether I need to taper the Xanax while  being on Klonipin.Thanks
I wanted to know whether I can do a direct transition from Xanax 1.25 mg to Klonopin 1.25 mg without difficulties.I also wanted to know whether I need to taper Xanax first and then make a transition to Klonopin.Thanks
By that I meant that whether making a direct transition from Xanax 1.25 mg to Klonipin 1.25 mg would give rise to any withdrawal syndrome.