Bipolar Disorder Community
am i bipolar
About This Community:

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

am i bipolar

hi, i'm wendy, i need help i don't know whats wrong with me I lie all the time, i lie to every one to  get what i want. i'm allways angry and depressed, every little thing  sends me thruogh the roof i don't have paitance, everything is so fustratting.  i wasnt to be calm and happy. help
Tags: help, depressed, I need help
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Well you can look in the phone book under something along the lines of mental health services or you can go on Google and type in "mental health services in " and it should give you a list of services in the area and a lot of times the main mental health services organization of that area will have a website even.  They'll talk to you and figure out what is going on.  It could be depression rather than bipolar disorder if you're angry and depressed 24/7/365/1-110 without cycling to a polar opposite of elevated mood or it could even be something else due to things you might not even realize you're doing that only a mental health professional can pick up on to diagnose you properly.
Blank
On the part where I said "mental health services in " it was supposed to say "mental health services in INSERT CITY NAME AND STATE HERE" but for some reason that part got cut off.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank