Bipolar Disorder Community
amitryptiline?????
About This Community:

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

amitryptiline?????

So went to nearoligist and found out im epileptic and also after doing exstensive research im pretty convinced im bi polar as well,,, but heres my question i went to a free clinc before i could get into a neuroligist and they gave me amitryptiline and both nights in wich i took it i had intense anxiety with a flush of random thoughts. Im woundering if the am made my bi polar condition worse and wich ive found it does and if the effects of it making my condition permenant ... im currently on depakote for my seizures and its controlling stuff but ive never had anxiety ever like this and also seems like im having cycling more frequent or rapid cycling and more intense aswell