bipolar?
So everyone always says i'm bipolar. Because one moment i'm happy & out of no where i'm mad at the whole world :/
I try to explain that it's not like that. It's just that things they do fustrate me easily.
I get fustrated about almost everything!
At home , i get fustrated about my brother . The way he eats, talks , & does things. His voice is so annoying & always has to say something stupid . My mom is always yelling at me when i have a headache & i hateee it!
Then my boyfriend of 3 years asumes sh!t alot of times & it gets me so mad !
Soooo, it's either i'm happy, mad , or sad.
I'm only sad when i think about my little angel in heaven . :/ then when i call my boyfriend to talk to me, he doesn't. So i get mad.
My life's just difficult. I hate being this way. It ***** :/
*s ucks
  Some of your concerns are very valid. However low frustration tolerance and issues with anger are oftne part of bipolar This would be worthwhile to discuss with a talk therapist Also support groups such as Nami can be of help and they also have friends and family support groups and informational literature that can be helpful to families to understand coping skills and how to understand what bipolar is.
  If you are just concerned you have bipolar or are told you might as only a psychiatrist could provide a specific diagnosis the best thing would be to see a talk therapist and they could see if a further referral was neded.