disabled person finding a job????
I applied for disability in Nov. 07. Disabilities are bipolar, anxiety and panic attacks, OCD, PTSD and lung disease COPD. I went before the administrative law judge for my disability hearing. Decision was unfavorable. I lost my case due to the fact that I did not have enough medical evidence to support my claim. Cannot have medical evidence if you do not have health insurance. We lost our health insurance about 6 months after I filed my claim.

Anyway, life is going to have to go on. And I cannot wait around more years fighting a disability case I probably cannot win. I do have trouble leaving my home at times, due to my mental issues. Plus, now with COPD I have greatly slowed down in number of areas.

I have been researching on the net about several non-profit organizations, that assist people like me with work at home jobs. One organization is called NTI and the other is called The Job Accomodation Network. Has anyone possibly heard of these organizations? What I have researched on them has been good so far. Are there anymore organizations that assist people like me with jobs that will meet my limits due to my disabilities?

I have got to do something to supplement our household income. My husband is the only one working. And with me waiting around on the disability process, our finances are in total shambles. Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated. I tried Vocational Rehabilitation here in my county about 3 yrs. ago. It was a total joke. Thank you.
if u live in the us the proper way to apply would be apply for medicaid when they ask id u need help to determine if u r disabled check yes. when u get denied get a layer who specializes in it and they take the pay out of your disability back pay. reapply before the thirty days r up to keep your case open and recieve  ur back pay. that's how u go about it.  if u are stuggling that much  apply for the food stamps too
Which Country are You living in'?
It is not exactly simple to get the disability payment in Australia but it does not involve any legal/court system.