disobeying the doctor
soooo i was taking ambilify first and then i got kinda fatter soo i started takin geodon and the first day i was dizzy and foggy and felt like i was gonna pass out soo my doctor told me to stop geodon and take ambilify again but i didnt wanna gain more weight so i went untreated for a couple of dayz the only took geodon at nite thatz when i started to get manic after takin it and i liked the feeling then i upped the dose to 2 then i got hypermanic and i loved the feeling soo i upped it to 3 last nite then i passed out but i only followed the instuctions on the bottle...has this ever happened to any1 else??? if so...what do i do now???
Speak to your psychiatrist again and tell them the truth. They'd honestly rather hear it. I know because before recovery I've been in that position. Geodon can cause heart arrythmia so do not raise it or lower it on your own. It is an activating medication so it can sometimes speed a person up. If Geodon and Abilify didn't work out for you you could ask about the newest FDA approved antipsychotics Saphris and Fanapt. Speak to your psychiatrist about all this.