Bipolar Disorder Community
disobeying the doctor
About This Community:

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

disobeying the doctor

soooo i was taking ambilify first and then i got kinda fatter soo i started takin geodon and the first day i was dizzy and foggy and felt like i was gonna pass out soo my doctor told me to stop geodon and take ambilify again but i didnt wanna gain more weight so i went untreated for a couple of dayz the only took geodon at nite thatz when i started to get manic after takin it and i liked the feeling then i upped the dose to 2 then i got hypermanic and i loved the feeling soo i upped it to 3 last nite then i passed out but i only followed the instuctions on the bottle...has this ever happened to any1 else??? if so...what do i do now???