how do you cope with it?
I feel like killing my stepmother! I don't know why I constantly feel like this when I see her I have this voice that tells me to do it? I am not a violent person I do get agro but with my mouth. Why does this person follow me everywhere I go? Can't he just leave me alone? He is the one telling me to do so. I have not done anything to hurt anyone but the control I have over myself is getting weaker by the day. :( what should I do about this? I don't want to hurt anybody or be in jail. I need answers for this!
You say person following you everywhere? Is this someone that you know or someone no one else sees? Or is it a voice? If it is not a real person you need to speak to your psychiatrist ASAP. If you do not have a psychiatrist presently then you should try to find hwo to get one, such as if you need to see your primary doctor first, etc. This sounds pretty serious and not something you should try to handle on your own.

You don't really want to hurt anyone, I know, and as you say, you need help fast. If you have a family doctor, please call him or her right away.  If you don't have one, is there a crisis hotline in your town, like an emergency phone number for people who need to talk to somebody really soon?

If not, you can get help the next time you have these feelings by going to the emergency room of your hospital.  Just tell them what's going on.