how do you report someone on here?
How do you report someone on here for posting strange/sexual comments on your profile. This person is scaring me, asking to go on facebook. I'm not well at the moment and it freaks me out!
First of all, looloo hun, if you can, tell the person to leave you alone!  Second, if you scroll to the bottom of the forum page, the is a row of different info about the site.  I would try the "contact us" or "report abuse" option.  I hope this helps and that you are able to get this person to leave you alone.. you don't have to put up with that!

Good luck, let me know if that resolves your problem or not!
This person is just a abnoxius pervert.  I reported some other comments he left on forums and sent a message to "report abuse" in regards to his innapropriate comment to you!

I'm here for you!

I will do everything I can to get that person banned!

:)big hugs honey:)
Thankyou so much! I've been sat here really anxious because my partner doesn't like me using sites like this for this reason. I was ill last year and a pervert was doing this but I was manic and the police ended up being involved! Im so glad you have reported it too! Why do people have to ruin things for others! I haven't got facebook, bloody idiots need to get a life!
Thankyou for replying so quickly I'm going to report him now xxxx thanks again xxxxx
anytime!!  You're exactly right, that person needs a life!  It seems that some people have nothing better to do than get under the skin of others!  They have no concern for how this might impact someone and it's just mean!!

I wish people like that could apply their energy to something better, like helping others rather than hurting!

Lot's of smiles!!
Hi there -

Every now and then, we will get someone who wants to play games on our site, unfortunately.  Just use the "report this" feature for posts, notes, journals, etc.  For notes, you will have to click "See All" at the top of the Notes widget/box, and then you will see the report feature for all your notes.  

You can also send a private message to any of the mods, including me, and we can take care of it.  We don't allow members to be harassed here, so please feel free to report it or send us a PM.

Hope that helps!  :)

Emily

Thankyou Emily and awaiting peace! The comments have gone now.. really pleased how quickly it was sorted out, and thankyou for your support both of you!