is anyone on narcotics with there physic meds??
are you on any  narcotics also with your bipolar issues?? ive got this fear  of the meds im on..im on methadone and xanax..both very low dose  been on this combo 6 yrs now no problems..  i had the panic 1st in 1993..then got sevre hurt on the job in 2004..was put on oxy,s then i had to be taking off it and put on methadone...

now the pdoc put me on lamictail with thisa combo...i asked him, about it..and he realy never said anything  just like na na  no problem  the foreign docs sit there looking at you like hurry up i have another 8 min patient wating...so i dont feel like i got any kind of response from him.....i know the mix quite well ive been in and out of the E.R,. in the past for stoping the mix and about had a seizier...when ur on these  2 meds its  A  DAM IF YOU DO AND A DAM IF YOU DONT KINDA  SCENARIO!!!!!!!!  SO NOW I HAVE TO ADD ANOTHER DEPRESSANT TO THIS MIX THAT SCARES ME TO DEATH....I ALMOST DIED IN 12/08  FROM A LITHIUM TOXIC OF 2,XX,S  THE TOXIC RATE OF  SEREM LEVEL WAS  3...WENT THREW PURE HELL..STILL GETTING FLASHBACKS...SO U SEE MY CONCERNS MABEY YOU DONT..BUT THEY ARE REAL  I LIVED THEM...THE FACT STILL REMAINS THAT IM BIPOLAR 1  RAPID WAS NEVER A ISSUE NOW EVEN STARING TO GET IT....OTHER DIAGNOSES   OCD    G.A.D.   SEASONAL DEPRESSION   AND PANIC ...MULTIPLE DIAGNOSES HERE....LIMITED  MEDS....BEEN ON 4  IN 4 YRS....

SO WHAT  IM ASKING  IS I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE  ON THIS BOARD  THATS ON  PAIN CONTROL AND MENTAL ILLNESS.....AND NO ONE CAN ANSWER THIS FOR ME  EVEN THE PHARMACIST..

IF YOU KNOW THAT  METHADONE AND XANAX  CAN CAUSE RESPATOY DEPRESSION...WITCH SOON AS YOU SWALLOW  A METHADONE  UR IN THE DEPRESSION..CUZ THATS WHAT THE MED IS...BUT NOT AT A SEVRE TOXIC STATE,..THE XANAX  ADDS   TO THIS  BUT NOT BUT ONLY  A MODERATE  INTERACTIONS...SAME WITH LAMICTAL  IS A MODERATE  ONE ALSO   BUT ADDING  THE 3 TOGETHER IS MY FEAR...

ANYONE HAVE ANY INSIGHTS ON THIS QUESTION????????

UPPERCASE  SO I CAN SEE THE LETTERS BEEN UP  22  HRS......THANK YOU
I can understand how you must feel as my husband was on methadone and began to go psychotic. He is now off methadone as he could not control the hallucinations and dreams that he got from it. I do not have an answer for you, only my sympathy. The lamictal is used as a mood stabilizer and should help keep you from going manic.Maybe ILAD can give you the name of a pharmopsychologist to talk to you and help you. You are indeed in no mans land.
HI SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT ALL YOUR TROUBLES
ILL BE HONEST WITH YOU IM BIPOLAR AND VERY UNSTABLE THE ONLY THING THAT HELPS ME IS POT