lamictal and sleep
Does anyone who takes Lamictal have problems sleeping???  I dream all night long and never feel well rested.  I am constantly tired becasue of it.  i can dream wake up then immediately fall back into the dream I was having.  I am tired of looking like death because I have dark circles under my eyes.  Any thoughts on the matter?
  Yes I had that problem when I was on Lamictal (and some other mood stabilizers as well). I know since I had trouble falling asleep in addition to sleep disruption I was prescribed the sleep aide Rozerem which is non addictive and actually adjusts the sleep cycle like melatonin but I don't know if it would be prescribed for sleep disruption but you could ask your psychiatrist.
All these medicines make life good and wrong in diferent ways, my Daughter had been triying to fin once that world for her for the last 3 years, be careful