lithium
i am starting off taking lithium and percocet and ativan,,,what kind of side effects can i expect...depakote caused me to gain 30 lbs over the last 6 months!! nd it caused hair thinning and loss!
I'm on lithium and here are the side effects I've had: needing to eat more frequently (not necessarily more food though, just more spread out), drinking a LOT of water, mild hand jitters if I get tired/hungry/stressed out, frequent urination. I have gained weight lately but I suspect that is due to a different med I changed to. Most of my side effects subsided after the first 2 weeks.

Everyone is different though!
I am just going off of my knowledge and experience with taking pain meds and bipolar meds.  The theraoeutic effect of my bipolar meds was lessened by the pain meds.
However everyone is different.
I would not anticipate any side effects because thinking that you may get them will have you questioning every feeling or abnormity that you get.  That being said I would look up the medications on line, find the side effects from each, and find the side effects from the combination you are on.  Some are minor and some are not.  That is the only reason I would look up the side effects is to find out which side effects that are red flags and need to be adressed immediately.
Long term use of lithium is linked to a disorder called tardive dyskinesia. You can do a google search. There are no significant side effects to Ativan. Long term use of Percocet can cause liver damage.