Bipolar Disorder Community
scared.....
About This Community:

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

scared.....

ok......i am bipolar....... and im aggravated so bad right now....... thoughts super fast, wanna spend money on food but not hungry and cant make up mind on what 2 eat..... crying,  wanna scream and break things...... good thing is that I TAKE MY MEDS......... so whats the problem?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
603015_tn?1329866573
Hey, has something happened to trigger you? try and stay calm, take deap breaths, perhaps your meds arnt working like they should anymore, perhaps you should put a call into your doctor. take care, I know this doesnt help but I know how you are feeling and its not pleasant so try and direct your focus onto something else until you can get help. good luck
Blank
I had the same problems recently. No trigger, my meds just didn't take care of it. I had a mixed manic episode that was terrifying.

Call the doc. Mine adjusted my dose, added a med (abilify, already taking lamictal) and within a week, I was feeling like me again.

Until you can get in, hang in there. It stinks to do everything right and still not stay stable :(

Blank
im on abilify (10mg at night) and topamax ( 100mg 2x a day.) maybe it wasnt working at moment....... im ok now. thanks
Blank
1360950_tn?1277660203
Just because you are on meds does not mean you will not have break through episodes.  I know some people take additional dose of mood stabilizer but I would not recommend that unless you speak with your doctor.  As a matter of fact, I would put a call into my doctor and tell him what is going on.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...