shaky hands
Great,, so now I'm getting shaky hands in addition to everything else in my life.  I'm thinking it's because of all the meds I take.  Thank you meds.  Now I'll have people asking," Why do your hands shake so much?"  To which, in my head I answer, " Oh, it's just because I take enough meds to choke an army mule."  If you're wondering, I take, ativan, welbutrin, zoloft, ambien and lamotrogine, which seems to work very well for me, finally.  I can live with the shakes I guess, I was just wondering if anyone else had this and how they handle the questions without outright lying about having BP.
I say outright lie - its not of their nosey business anyway. Anyone with an ounce of decorum doesn't inquire about such things. You can say you have a familiar tremor as they are quite common. I have one. Anxiety makes it worse and I am sure the meds aren't helping. Or you can say, I am on a medication that makes my hands unsteady. If they ask you which one say something like "I'd really rather talk about you for a while - how are you doing?" If they don't get that hint - slap em upside the head.

I've had my share of nosey people. I've lost a lot of weight to the point I look anoxeric and I shake. People have asked questions about my weight - I lie. I say I have some kidney problems and am trying to adjust to a new diet. For the shakiness I blame the familiar tremor.

Side note. If you have been on your meds without issue for a while now and this is a new symptom it shouldn't be ignored. It may not be caused by your meds. If you can afford it go to a regular doctor and get a neurological exam. You would hate to have something else and have it be ignored.