Bipolar Disorder Community
symptoms check

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

symptoms check

lately ive noticed that ive been jumping moods. one hour ille be happy , and the next ille be easily made angry , then sad. i wonder if stress has a spot in this.
I read in another post that you have munchausen syndrome.  I also read that you are 15 and those two combined can be problematic in trying to give you some support.  I will say that this is a bipola forum and your question would be better suited for the anxiety forum or the teenage depression forum.  I read that you contribute your munchausen to having a rough childhood and since I did as well I will not judge you on the attention seeking, I never did it but you need to stop diagnosing yourself with different illnesses so that you can learn who you actuay are.  Talk to a therapist and start working on letting go of some of these behaviors.  You are young and you cannot forever blame everything on your chlldhood.  I did for a long time but I had to let go of that so I could prove that I was better than that.
Please seek some therapy and check out the depression forum for support from other people that may be able to relate to you.
I wish you the best of luck,

Larry