symptoms check
lately ive noticed that ive been jumping moods. one hour ille be happy , and the next ille be easily made angry , then sad. i wonder if stress has a spot in this.
I read in another post that you have munchausen syndrome.  I also read that you are 15 and those two combined can be problematic in trying to give you some support.  I will say that this is a bipola forum and your question would be better suited for the anxiety forum or the teenage depression forum.  I read that you contribute your munchausen to having a rough childhood and since I did as well I will not judge you on the attention seeking, I never did it but you need to stop diagnosing yourself with different illnesses so that you can learn who you actuay are.  Talk to a therapist and start working on letting go of some of these behaviors.  You are young and you cannot forever blame everything on your chlldhood.  I did for a long time but I had to let go of that so I could prove that I was better than that.
Please seek some therapy and check out the depression forum for support from other people that may be able to relate to you.
I wish you the best of luck,

Larry