tired but not tired, down and up at the same time.
I get so wired and yet I'm tired and no I should sleep but I can't.  I feel down enough to crawl in my dark closet and shut the door and then, bingo, I'm ok, no I'm fine.  Fine as frog hair, as the saying goes.
Does anyone else get this way, soo tired but so much energy it's like my eyes want to shut but my head and body won't let them

Am I the only one that feels this way?  Do you think maybe I'm getting manic or hypomanic or something?  Usually I get angry when I'm manic but not always, sometimes I get kind of like this.  I never know how I'm supposed to feel anymore.
Did you see all the questions I commented on tonight??  I was everywhere and a GD wealth of knowledge.
My head feels weird.  My meds got changed.  This is how fast I'm thinking which is really fast and smart right now except for the run-on sentences I'm writing!!
Mania or hypomania sound like a definite possibility.  Racing thoughts, not sleeping (even though it's *supposed* to be staying up and not feeling tired, insomnia + lots of energy is very suspicious), feeling extra knowledgeable, change from normal--all say mood elevation (elevation meaning raised, not necessarily good).  You need to call your doctor before you're tempted to do something stupid or end up feeling completely bonkers.  

What was the med change?