Bipolar Disorder Community
who finds the mood tracker useful?

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

who finds the mood tracker useful?

Who find that the mood tracker is benificial in any way?
0%
 (0) 
None - it's useless
7%
 (1) 
Somewhat - It doesn't have all my symptons in it
7%
 (1) 
mostly - but it do forget at times
84%
 (11) 
Absolutely - it's a great tool to keep an honest look at different moods
13 Members voted
Sometimes I'm doing better than I am feeling. The mood tracker gives me an over all look at my cycling through out the month, Then I can discuss this with my T. or my pdoc. Adding more symptoms would be great but It will never be able to cover all things It's funny,  when I'm having a bad day I don't want to be bothered.
I find the mood tracker exceptionally useful it outlines just how utterly ****** up so many aspects of my life are and i can use it as proof to my therapist now and say look i really was feeling ****!
I too wish they had more symptoms or a way to add symptoms that are personalized for me. I use the tracker to see how my mood fluctuates and share it with my doc. I was looking at mine today and I was amazed how Dec. is pretty constant in comparison to other years. Now I know.
I have been using it only for the last 2 weeks and it gives me a way to look back and see my patterns....It will be really interesting to do it over a year and see how the seasons are affecting me.  I know I always get depressed in the fall (usually right around Halloween) and sometimes in the spring.  It has been a little vague though and I am hopeful that this will help.  If anything to show I have been through some tough times before and they do pass....."This to shall pass"....words I hang on to during my darkest moments.