you guys what should I do
I can't talk about any religious/spiritual beliefs I have without my mother thinking I'm manic.
I just wanna talk to her about myself but its like I can't.
Hmm maybe you should try talking to someone else about it? I know religion and spiritual beliefs can be hard to talk about with anyone.
I am not religious I am a little spiritual mainly I live by the philosophy; anything is possible but nothing is absolute.
I guess it would depend on how "out there" your religious or spiritual beliefs are.....but then again alot of religions or spiritual views can be "out there" in one way or another. I can see how she might get that idea, but we all have to believe something...right.
well yes my beliefs is that most things in life innerconnect. :)
And essically I don't need any god to complete me. Also karma deeds and lessons. Then again this is not the only thing shes done recently, she tends to gossip about me allot like dear abby when she thinks I'm sick. :'(
And yes its a theory that even if one believes in nothingness that nothingness still exists as something somewhere.
It sounds like you have more than one issue with your mother. I find sometimes I tend to distance myself from people who are uppsetting me. Have you tryed to talk to her about the things that upset you that she does?
oh yes I have,.... and every time I do she says she doesn't wanna hear it and that I need to take my meds right away.
says* and yes this is a venting post BTW
you do have to open up to someone..your mom may not be the one to open up too..i dont get why she thinks your manina for..i know people that do talk out of there heads about God..but there pretty bad in there own illness..you seem to know what you want..about God and thats a great subject for you...
I appreciate the input you guys