Bird help
I just got a cockatiel she 5 months , I let her out of her cage everyday . but the cage is high up and her wings are not all the way cliped and when she flys she bangs into stuff . Yestorday i let her out and she banged into the wayll and feel on the floor . I notcied when i put her into the cage that her foot was sticking straight out and she holding it up and she shaking. What should i do ?
How is she doing today? Is her foot/leg back into a normal position? Is she able to put any weight on it at all? Does she even try to perch with it?

Sometimes birds crash into things, get soft tissue injuries that cause bruising and swelling and it resolves on its own. But if there's a break, that needs the attention of a vet. The foot/leg would have to be splinted in a normal position so it heals well and doesn't cause further damage. And bird bones heal quite quickly so it's not a good idea to wait a week to see what happens. A day or two is OK but no more than that.