Feathers nibbling
My lovebird which I have had for 7 years (since she was 6 weeks old) likes to nibble and scratch at the feathers on the back of her neck.  So much so, that when she stretches her neck or bends her head down to eat, I can see her flesh! You only see the "flesh" when she does those two things.  When she sits, you cannot tell there are feathers missing.  She will nibble or gnaw at that area.  She has now proceed to the front,but there are lot of gray fluffy feathers in that area with a little patch of flesh showing, again, only when she does the two above mentioned movements.  Also, she has a few yellow patches on her breast.  Why?

She gets plenty of flight time.  She is out her cage for long periods of time.  She is still busy, getting into thing, her appetite is still the same, her poop still looks the same; so what is wrong?

I have increased the "bathing time" to 2x a week; anything else.

What is the problem.  
She probably doesn't have a problem; she most likely just has thin plumage in that area. From what you describe, the feathers and skin sound healthy. Has a vet looked at her condition? If not, you may have a vet assess her condition just to give you peace of mind, or a solution to a potential problem.

I had a cockatiel that had very thin plumage in the exact same area as your bird; around her neck. Her feathers and skin were also exactly as you described. There was never anything wrong with her, and she never pulled her own feathers. She did preen, scratch, and nuzzle on her toys with her head a lot, but never pulled her feathers. She simply had thin plumage.
I also have a Senegal parrot that has thinner plumage in that area. Not nearly as thin as my 'tiel had, but thinner than the rest of her plumage.
If you think about it, the head and neck are the hardest places for a bird to reach to preen themselves, so it makes sense that they shouldn't have to worry about as thick of plumage to deal with there. Not to mention, when feathers grow back in, it's not the most comfortable feeling for them (their pinfeathers poke them until they're long enough to peel the waxy coat off the feather), and the neck is a sensitive area with very thin skin, so the less feathers to deal with, the better...I'd assume.  :-)
The patches of yellow on her chest you described--do you mean she has yellow feathers or the skin looks yellow? If it's yellow feathers, then it's just that...yellow feathers. Absolutely nothing to worry about if that's the case.