Human food for cockatiels?
I have just adopted a 3 year old cockatiel and the lady I got her from said that the cockatiel loves to eat just about anything you give her! human food, I would only treat this as a treat only but I would like to know what is true and what she can and can't have? I hope to have her for a long time :)
I'm not familiar with pet birds but do know there are some foods that are toxic to them (like avocado). When I worked for a short time at an avian clinic, we did use fresh fruits and broccoli and the only junk food that was added as a treat was a piece of waffle.

If you want to share goodies with your new friend, do a little research first, read up and then enjoy.
That is true, don't feed her avocado! I agree with ireneo, do some research first.

BTW, your bird is beautiful!
she can't have avacodo, milk, chocolate, caffine, too much sugar or salt. pretty much anything else is game for them...my birds eat pizza all the time, but be careful with their fat intake...they shouldnt eat whole meals, just little treats...fresh vegetables and fruits are excellent for them, but be careful of the butter we put in vegetables...and also they can't have strawberries because of the seeds