Hurt foot
My cockateil injured her foot.  The toes are just spayed out and will not bend or flex.  I have seen where a foot wrap may be used for some injuries.  Do you recommend that?  The instructions I read say to make a little wad or ball of cotton batton an place it under the toes and use strips of masking tape to secure the cotton to the foot and wrap more strips around the whole foot to keep the toes in a flexed position around the cotton ball.  This technique was used for a sprained toe.  I can't tell that anything is broken.  No swelling or redness. She cannot use the foot at all.
That sounds similar to a ball wrap. There's also a flat splint that can be used when a bird is knuckling but it would be difficult to do on such a small bird. I wouldn't use masking tape but rather paper tape. You want to support the toes in as natural a position as possible and not wrap too tightly. And if it gets wet, you need to change it so she doesn't develop bumble foot - an infection in the foot. Typically we keep the foot splinted/wrapped for a week and then check it.
Thanks for the advice. I will try it with paper tape and will let you know how it goes.