Lovebird- eye injury
My Yorkie-Poo got into my room while I wasn't nearby and injured my female Lovebird's eye. It's swollen with bruising around it. Is it possible this will heal? Also, they have a chick ready to leave the nest, so they've been mating? Will they continue to mate, or is this going to hinder their relationship?
The swelling will go down on its own. What you can't see is any abrasions on the eye ball itself. A vet can flush the eye with fluorescein and check with a light to see tiny scratches. Another thing to consider is whether the dog may have lightly scratched the skin on the bird. That would be a breeding ground for bacteria.

As for breeding, I know very little about their behavior. What I just read is that once the chicks are fledged and self feeding (about 7-8 weeks) they should be removed from the cage. The adults may want to breed again and will attack the chicks.