My bird has several seizures/ brain damage...
My bird has always had the occasional seizure, but I read on the internet about night terrors and assumed it was them.   I tried everything to make my bird ok, trying both light and dark, and found out that dark's better at preventing the seizures but once they start, he needs to be in full light to recover.
Anyway, about a month ago, I was gone, and he had a major seizure.  I came home and found my dad in a panic because Percy the bird smashed his head against the cage and was now walking in circles on the floor and squawking.  Eventually, he lay still, but didn't move for days.  That Monday, I took him to a vet who looked at him and said he was fine, but may have had some brain damage.  He suggested I put Vitamin B in his water, codliver oil in his seed, and give him Caro syrup once a day.  I've done that.  
My bird cannot walk or climb any more.  He keeps losing his balance and falling.  He has seizures at night (three of them tonight), and I pet him until he's better.  He looks totally miserable.  Is there anything i can do?
If he can't walk, is he able to eat and drink at all? With such severe neuro problems as this you may have to consider letting him go. At least find an avian vet to take a look at him before you make any decisions.

I've worked with birds with problems like that and after a week of hand feeding them every couple of hours and keeping their vents clean, I finally decided to euthanize them. If there was no improvement, I felt it was unkind to expect them to live like that.