My sun conure couldn't see
When i woke this morning i heard a loud thud in my birds cage and had discovered that she had fell off her perch and was trying to climb back up, but she couldn't see. I reached into her cage to pick her up and discovered she couldn't see anything. This only lasted for about five mintues, i pushed her cage over to the window near the light and you could tell her vision was slowly coming back, now she can see normally. I was wondering if she's not getting enough sunlight per day or if something else has went wrong. She is acting normal, no change in droppings ,eating hasn't changed and no strange in behavior. Could someone please help me with what could be wrong? Thank you.
Without a proper exam it's a bit difficult to know exactly what caused her to fall. A vet can check her eyes for any damage. More likely whatever caused her to fall also left her disoriented and stunned. A bird will not be responsive when like that. She may have been able to see but not able to react to your movements or other stimuli. I've seen that many times in injured and sick birds, wild birds that should be reacting to a human presence.

The fact that she's able to see now means there's no damage to the eyes. I'd be more concerned about why she collapsed to begin with. A trip to the vet would be handy.