Question about our Senegal
We found an abandoned Senegal. We have taken him into our home.

We are in the process of setting up his cage and I was hoping someone can tell me what size perches to buy. His nails are kind of long and pointy.

Thanks everyone.
You can get wood perches at a pet store that look like branches. But don't get the really thin ones because the bird will chew right through them in a few minutes, so get the thick looking branch perches. Also get a calcium perch or a sandstone perch, as those help wear down the toenails a little bit.
Thanks AJH84 for the information. I guess what I'm really looking for is the actual diameter size of the perch for a Senegal. I know each species requires a specific diameter perch in order to keep their nails filed and their feet healthy.
The perches I have for my senegal range in diameter of about ¾ inch to 1½ inch. It helps to have a variety of perch diameters to keep the foot muscles and flexors healthy. Anything less than ¾ inch will probably not last long, though--senegals love to chew! At least mine does, lol.
Also, just as a side note, I buy my senegal small knotted rope dog toys to chew up (like for a small breed, but not small enough to be a toy breed). I tie the frayed end to one cage bar and let it hang by a perch so she can chew it. That way, she doesn't chew up her perches so much, which are WAY more expensive than the little rope toys! I get the rope toys in the dog toy section at Petsmart, and they only cost about $1.99.