budgie blood blister
Our six year old has what looks like a blood blister on her leg. It seems to be getting bigger. She has had it for a few months, but only in the last few days have noticed it getting bigger. Cannot check her as she won't let us catch her, due to a new kitten in the house, so she has not been allowed out as often.
Usually a hematoma will clear up on its own. Just like when you pinch your finger and get that little blood bubble - then it's slowly reabsorbed by the body. My worry is that your bird's blister is still growing. That means it's actively bleeding still. If it ruptures, your little bird will suffer quite a bit of blood loss and could die. It doesn't take much for a small bird to bleed out. It's best that you don't let the bird out where she could bump her leg and rupture it. But I'd say take her to a vet. They may want to aspirate some of it to release the pressure or wrap it to increase pressure to stop the internal bleeding (like we put pressure on a bleeding cut). Wrapping all depends on where the blister is located. To catch her, just  drop a towel over her. It reduces her stress and protects her from being hurt.
I definitely think you should let a vet handle this one - if you do decide to aspirate it make sure you have some cornstarch or quik-stop close by. Apply gentle pressure with a damp cotton ball and the cornstarch/quik-stop to stop the bleeding. If your bird accidentally bumps it or ruptures it when no one is home she could bleed to death.