???
Im 26weeks pregnant with my 4 child and happy to say its a girl yay,bu after her im done haveing babies i was wonderin should i get my tubes tied or a good form of birthcontrol??
Tubal ligation, regardless of whether the tubes are cut, burned, clipped, banded, or tied, is about 99 percent effective, meaning that about 1 percent of women will conceive an unplanned pregnancy after tubal ligation. This failure occurs slightly more frequently in younger women and after 3 years of tubal ligation.

Hence there is an increased risk of having an ectopic pregnancy. You can get an IUD or also opt for birth control pills. You can discuss the pros and cons of tubal ligation with your doctor and then go ahead with the surgery.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.