Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
:(

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

:(

I am 23 years old! I have been on sprintec birth control for almost a year. I am going to college to get my R.N. in Nursing :) but I wanted to get off my birth control and stop taking it. I want to have a baby soon when I get close to finishing school. How long will it take for my birth control to wear off?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to stop your birth control about 3 months before you want to start trying for a baby.  Actually, the birth control will be out of your system within a few weeks, but it can take awhile for your normal cycle to return. Don't worry and DO be prepared just in case the birth control wears off sooner!
Good luck!
Dr B