Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
?

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

?
Can i get birth control pills without going to the doctor ?
If yes where ?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that in the US, birth control pills require a doctor's prescription.  There is one exception and that is emergecy contraception which is available without a prescription if you are 17 or older.
I believe there may be some countries in Europe which permit birth control pills to be dispensed without an exam by a physician.  
Good luck!
Dr B
you can go to a free clinic in your area or if its not free then you can use your insurance but if you are trying to use some elses its not recommended