3 hours late on bc, can I still have sex?
Last night, I took my birth control about 3 hours late than my normal time. I'm usually very good about taking it exactly on time everyday, but yesterday I forgot and took it about three hours late. Can I have sex today and still be protected from getting pregnant even though I took my pill 3 hours late last night?
You should be fine.  From what I remember when I was on the pill, you can actually miss one day, double the next, and there is no increased chance of pregnancy.  The one caveat to that is if you're on the mini pill - or progesterone only.  Those pills do need to be taken at exactly the same time every day or their effectiveness goes down.  If you don't know what kind of pill you're taking, it's most likely a 'regular' pill, not the mini pill.

Now, having said all of that... if you REALLY don't want to get pregnant, I would suggesting using a condom anyway - whether you miss a pill or not.  There are a ton of 'pill' babies out there, just ask your friend's parents! lol