Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Am I pregnant? Please help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Am I pregnant? Please help!

Hello, I'm in my inactive week of my third month of birth control and I will be starting my fourth month. I started with lo loestrin fe and was switched to gildess fe 1/20. I haven't had my period in about a month. I've read in forums that it's common and I shouldn't be nervous but I am! about a week ago I had a tiny bit of blood when I wiped and then the next day the same thing, but that's it. Should I be nervous? Please please help!!!
If you're taking the pill perfectly, then even if he does finish in you, the risk of failure is only 1-2% per year.  If he never finishes inside you, it reduces the risk of pregnancy by a great deal (although I will always advocate for condom use).  Absolutely perfect use of the withdrawal method has a failure rate of 4% per year, vs. 85% for no method.

If you're worried about not getting your period, then you can always take a test.  Most pills will tell you to take a test after 2 missed periods, though.
Were you on birth control when u where Active?
yes I was.
Spotting can happen while on the pill, and it's perfectly normal.  If you were taking the pill properly, it's highly unlikely that you're pregnant.  You can always take a home pregnancy test to be sure, though.
I was taking the pill and didn't miss one,had spotting a couple of days,  now IM 3 months pregnant! Better take a test! Sounds like what I just went through. Dr says your body can fight against BC sometimes.
I would like to add also that my boyfriend has never finished inside of me. Although we do have unprotected sex, he always pulls out. I know there is still a slight chance of pregnancy but from knowing that information also, what do you think?

Thank you a lot for the help!