Am I pregnant?
Hi, I am on clonazepam, ambien, zoloft, and abilify. I had unprotected sex a few weeks ago, and have been feeling really off since a few days after. I am also on Junel birth control. I was on the week off from my pills but my period had stopped beforehand which was odd. My period is now a day late. I have tender breasts, cramps at the same time every night (worse than premenstrual cramps), feel odd when in the bath tub (lower abdomen feels floaty and light?) have gained weight, am eating a lot more than usual and am always hungry, and my breasts have a few lumps that appeared overnight about a week ago. My uterus is hard and I pee often. I did take my pill late (6 hours late about) the day before I had sex. Could I possibly be pregnant? Also it seems the pores have opened up around my breasts. I have taken a few tests and I think some were faintly positive (or an optical illusion). Can someone please help me? Do you think I am pregnant?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to have your doctor check a blood pregnancy test for you.  There are several medications that are going to need to be reviewed if you ARE pregnant, so find out right away.
Good luck!
Dr B