Anxiety/panic after stopping Birth Control
I was wondering if anybody else has experience panic attack/ anxiety after stopping birth control. I stopped in August 2010 a few weeks later I had a horrible panic attack with terrible anxiety & then I had extreme fear with a specific thing develop. So in November 2010 I decided to be put back on birth control to see if that would help it did a little bit but everything else was stil there. I stayed on it until March 2011 when i stopped it again the anxiety/panic/fear came back full force now the anxiety is making me miserable, I worry constantly..more about the specific fear thing that developed during the first panic attack. Now its been almost a year and I still have really bad days. Please tell me somebody else has experienced this.  I dont want to be put on medication because I am trying to conceive. How long did this last & does it go away?
Symptoms of anxiety and panic attack due to stoppage of birth control pills cannot stay for one year. Causes may include hyperthyroidism,hypoglycemia, Wilson's disease, mitral valve prolapse, pheochromocytoma and inner ear disturbances (labyrinthitis). Vitamin B deficiency  can also cause panic attack.

Consult a psychiatrist and after ruling out all these conditions, start with the treatment of panic attacks.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.