Any birth control alternatives other than the pill or nuvaring?
Ive been on alesse, yasmin, and now nuvaring. Though I love how easy nuvaring is, I think it is to blame for my nausea. I can never remember to take the pill so its out. Condoms are a no go, as are diaphragms. No shots or IUDs.
Is there anything left?

If I have to I can stick it out for the next 7 months as Im not as sick as I was when I was on Yasmin. Id just rather something that doesn't make me sick.
Well, you've ruled out most of the more effective measures.  You can google the sympto-thermal method to see if that might be something you'd consider.  Or as a last, not terribly effective method, contraceptive foam or jelly.

Myself, I'd take a little nausea over using hit and miss methods that might result in 9 months of nausea, followed by the painful passing of a bowling ball and having to raise it and pay for it for 21 years.

haha nice description! Well we do want kids and were going to try next month but he is going to afghanistan for 7.5 months so It would be born while hes gone. When he gets back we are trying...or just not taking any precautionary methods.  Ill check out the symptothermal method but I think Ill just stick out the nausea. Thanks