Birth Control Pills and lighter than normal cycle
I've been on the pill for about 10 years now. I always start my cycle on Wednesday, and it goes strong until Sunday when I start taking my active pills again. This month, I didn't get anything until Friday morning, and barely bled at all, and it was gone within 24 hours. I don't "feel" pregnant, but my metabolism and sleep schedule are both unusually off, which I attributed to going back to work full time after being unemployed for 4 months. Also last night I woke up to use the restroom and had to brush my teeth because the taste in my mouth made me nauseous, but that could have been from the two glasses of wine I had before bed. I don't want to be 'that girl' but what is going on?!
Hello and hope you are doing well.
It is normal for periods to become very light on the pill and it is nothing to worry about. If you have been taking the pill regularly and not missed any pill the chances of pregnancy are very less. If you are still doubtful taking up pregnancy test will be helpful. If your pregnancy test is negative wait for your next periods. If there are scanty menses next month again you should consult a gynecologist. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!