Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Birth Control Pills and lighter than normal cycle
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Birth Control Pills and lighter than normal cycle

I've been on the pill for about 10 years now. I always start my cycle on Wednesday, and it goes strong until Sunday when I start taking my active pills again. This month, I didn't get anything until Friday morning, and barely bled at all, and it was gone within 24 hours. I don't "feel" pregnant, but my metabolism and sleep schedule are both unusually off, which I attributed to going back to work full time after being unemployed for 4 months. Also last night I woke up to use the restroom and had to brush my teeth because the taste in my mouth made me nauseous, but that could have been from the two glasses of wine I had before bed. I don't want to be 'that girl' but what is going on?!
Hello and hope you are doing well.
It is normal for periods to become very light on the pill and it is nothing to worry about. If you have been taking the pill regularly and not missed any pill the chances of pregnancy are very less. If you are still doubtful taking up pregnancy test will be helpful. If your pregnancy test is negative wait for your next periods. If there are scanty menses next month again you should consult a gynecologist. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank