Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control Screw up
I am currently on Tri Sprintec 4 week (generic version of orthotricyclen). I take 3 weeks of active pills, 1 week of placebo. This past weekend (one week before my placebo pills begin) I accidentally took two pills in one day. I dont remember doing it, so am not sure which day was the 'double day'. I am due to begin the placebo week this Sunday, and begin my cycle around Weds. My question is, since I have proceeded as usual I will be short an active pill on Saturday, because I took it a week before. Should I just begin my placebo pills on a Saturday, or should I just open another pack and take a pill from the last active week? Please help? I dont want to damage my body, or throw off my cycle. Thanks!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
This happened to me once.  What I did was when I got to the day the pill that was missing, I skipped that day without taking it and continued where I left off.  Beware, you should use protection for the next seven days as a back up.  As far as your period, it might throw it off a day or so but I seriously doubt it if you would damage your body.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources