Birth Control Screw up
I am currently on Tri Sprintec 4 week (generic version of orthotricyclen). I take 3 weeks of active pills, 1 week of placebo. This past weekend (one week before my placebo pills begin) I accidentally took two pills in one day. I dont remember doing it, so am not sure which day was the 'double day'. I am due to begin the placebo week this Sunday, and begin my cycle around Weds. My question is, since I have proceeded as usual I will be short an active pill on Saturday, because I took it a week before. Should I just begin my placebo pills on a Saturday, or should I just open another pack and take a pill from the last active week? Please help? I dont want to damage my body, or throw off my cycle. Thanks!
This happened to me once.  What I did was when I got to the day the pill that was missing, I skipped that day without taking it and continued where I left off.  Beware, you should use protection for the next seven days as a back up.  As far as your period, it might throw it off a day or so but I seriously doubt it if you would damage your body.