Birth Control without Estrogen
I need a birth control that has no Estrogen in it, anyone know of anything?
have you tried the DEPO PROVERA or MINI PILLS..
*:O) erika
I wont do Depo and my doctor refusses to give it anyways and I am already on a low dose of bc so the estrogen is as low as it gets in it.  The copper IUD just sound weird... copper shouldn't be being released into your body.. to me id rather the headaches from the pill!
the mini pill has no estrogen,
A copper IUd is a great choice.  It has been extensively studied for many decades and there are no "copper" associated problems.  If it were dangerous, it wouldn't have been on the market for so long without problems.

Diaphragm with contraceptive foam or jelly is another choice.  However, you must use it every time, and be a big girl about not being squeamish about touching yourself or being slightly messy.

Hope you find something that will be right for you.
My fiance is in a ferility class for his major and they highly reccomend against copper IUDs.  Infertility is too high of a chance.  Plus to me having copper released into your body isn't natural and doesnt sound right to me so I wont do that one.  But maybe the mini pill...
You could try the implant. thats progestrogen only.
Hey, I have blood clotting mutation and I was only given four choices.  There is a pill that has no estrogen, I don't remember the name.  Most pills use two kinds of hormones estrogen and one that starts with a M(don't know how to spell it).  There's the shot, a patch, the marina IUD and the copper IUD.  I was told that the M hormone is not known to cause blood clots.  But I was unwilling to take the risk.  I don't know if that helps at all.