Birth Control
I am 31 years old.  I have OCD.  I was writing to find out what the best birth control pill might be for me.  I had a problem with acne in teenage years, but it seems to be under control now, not sure if its becuase the pill or not.  I have had a low sex drive lately also.  

I was debating between Ortho Cyclen, Ortho Tri Cyclen or Othro Tri Cyclen Lo.. I am currently on Ortho Cyclen but I was thinking why am I pumping all this hormones into my body each month.  

Me and my partner also use condoms as backup.

I am even willing to try other brands if 1 is better?

I guess I just dont under the difference between them all and the effect on your body good/bad.

Thanks!
A lot of it is personal preference.  It's pretty easy to find the doses of hormones in different pills by googling the name and looking at the drug fact sheets.  Some people seem to respond better to one brand, and others seem to respond better to a different brand.  I believe acne effects are also individual.  Probably the most important difference between pills that you should care about, other than the overall dosage, is whether the pill is monophasic, biphasic, or triphasic.  See http://contraception.about.com/od/thepill/tp/PillCategories.htm for an overview.  The advantage to monophasic pills is that it's easy to skip a period.  Rather than take the 7 placebo pills at the end of a pack, you just start a new one.  All combination pills are equally effective in preventing pregnancy if taken as directed.

You can always talk to your ob/gyn to get more info.