Birth Control+Age+Fertility
I have been on Birth Control for 14 years. I do not think I want to even try for children until I am at least 35. Does the length of taking birth control cause infertility or increase chances of birth defects? My gyno went into an entire spill about the likelihood of having a Downs child the longer I wait due to being over 25 so I am now wondering...
Yes, once you reach a certain age, there is a higher risk of having difficulties conceiving, miscarriage, and a child with DS or other problems. Being on the pill for so long can also make it hard to conceive once you do come off it, and the long term effects can really take hold of your cycles.

But it's your decision, not mine, your doctor or anyone else. If you don't feel ready for a child -then stay on birth control and when you are ready, then you'll just have to face whatever comes your way.
its true when approach 30 u get difficulties when giving birth.4 infertility i do not know