Birth control pill???
I just started taking birth control pill this past Sunday been taking it a total of 5 days and on day five of taking it I had unprotected sex no pull out no nothing bc I thought I was good to go but I was reading I can still get pregnant is that true ??
Yes you still can get pregnant.
No birth control is 100%.
usually,  you need to wait 2 weeks before the pill takes affect.  Did you read the package insert that came with your Rx?  Did it say two weeks?  You're still in the window to take PlanB.  Can you call your doc and get advice?
Yes you need to wait a week or two first depending on the type of pill. My doctor told me.
Instructions just said take daily that's all and I don't have $50 for plan b ughhh!!! I don't have insurance anymore so I don't have a doctor either