Birth control
Before you judge me, i've never been one to have sex without a condom. I have been on contraceptive for over a year and have been with my boyfriend for nearly 11 months. We had sex for the first time without a condom about 2-3 weeks ago. I'm usually very good at remembering to take my pill but sometimes i can forget for 1-2 days. I have never once been late for my period, when i finish the normal pills and start taking the sugar pills i'll usually get my period the next day. I'm now 5 days late and starting to get scared. i've been stressed lately as there has been a lot going on in my life, i've been exhausted from working and school so they're two options however i've noticed the past two weeks my moods have been outstanding, one minute i'm happy, the next i'm angry and crying. I've also noticed quite strong headaches the past 3 days, enlarged breasts and white speckles on my nipples.

Anyone with any idea's please help me out, i'm young and am in no place to be bringing a child up.
Take a pregnancy test. It's always best to know. Then you can decide on your options. You already know it's possible

If you miss your pill on a regular basis ,then it prob is not the contraception for you. Have a look at what other birth control to take. Something that doesn't involve daily task may be better suited
It's quite possible if you miss 1-2 pills here or there to get pregnant.  Take a test, and if it's negative, set an alarm clock on your cell phone so you start taking your pill daily at the same time.  They're always most effective if you do that anyway.  Best of luck!
Stress can delay your period as well dollar general has $1.00 pregnancy tests