Breast soreness
I have been taking Seasonique for two years, with perfect use.  I've never skipped a pill, always on time, etc.  I get regular periods, short and easy.  Overall, i've been very happy with the pill.  I do sometimes get spotting and what is almost like a period every so often on the pill, which I know is normal,  This happens fairly randomly, although the last few times it's occurred around the start of a new month.  

I'm having a little concern because I just started the third month of pills, and have had some light bleeding for a few days (today its almost nothing).  This doesn't concern me, but the slight soreness in my breasts does.  I've never had any breast pain while on this pill (I have on other pills) and so for this randomly to have started is worrying me.  I took an EPT today with negative results, but I'm not really sure if it was a good time to take it, since I'm not expecting my period for weeks.  My last period was August 27 and since this is a three month cycle, I'm not expecting it until the end of November.  What could be causing this soreness in my breasts?  Could I be pregnant?  I've had frequent headaches lately, but I've also been under some emotional stress and not eating well, which could be a cause of the headaches.  

Does anybody have any advice or input?  Has anybody just suddenly developed a common side effct of the pill, even though they haven't had that effect before?  
If you've never skipped a pill, then it is unlikely that you are pregnant.  Not impossible, though.

There are some cases of irregular bleeding associated with Seasonique at times.

I would take another test in a week, just to be on the safe side.