Brown Discharge? Am I pregnant?
For the past few days I have been having a pretty thick brown discharge. Occasionally I've noticed some blood, but after a few moments or so, it would become the brown discharge again.  It started around Tuesday, stopped around Thursday, then came back on Saturday. I have had sex, but I'm almost positive that I am not pregnant due to the fact that I was on Ortho tri-cyclen lo at the time and we had been using condoms. I should be getting my period in a few days, but I am really worried. I stopped taking the pill a few days ago because I am going on vacation next week and I wanted it to come sooner. I was on the pill for about 5 months. Could something be wrong, or is it just my hormones acting up? Please help...

By the way, I have been taking vitamin C supplements if that has anything to do with it..
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that the brownish discharge that you are seeing is just old blood, or slowly draining blood.  You are almost certainly having that because you stopped your pills.  Be certain to use some type of birth control while on your vacation if you don't want a baby!
Good luck!
Dr B