Camilla Birth Control Pills and Menstrual Cycle
I just gave birth about 4 months ago. My OB prescribed me to take Camilla BC. they advised me to take the pills soon after i stopped bleeding. This is already my third month of using the pill and still havent gotten my period yet.  I used to get my period every month. is it normal that my period will become irregular when taking this pill?
I can't find much on that specific brand of BCP, but I'd call your OB to be sure, but it seems to me that is is a type of BCP that is compatible with breastfeeding, and if so, it contains active hormone with every pill.  

Call your MD or pharmacist to ask if this is a type of pill that doesn't have the 1 week of inert pills, and if it is not, you won't be expecting to get your period while you take them..There is often a patient package insert with the pill pack that should answer all your questions, too, and should have a helpline for questions.