Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Camilla Birth Control Pills and Menstrual Cycle

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

I just gave birth about 4 months ago. My OB prescribed me to take Camilla BC. they advised me to take the pills soon after i stopped bleeding. This is already my third month of using the pill and still havent gotten my period yet.  I used to get my period every month. is it normal that my period will become irregular when taking this pill?
I can't find much on that specific brand of BCP, but I'd call your OB to be sure, but it seems to me that is is a type of BCP that is compatible with breastfeeding, and if so, it contains active hormone with every pill.  

Call your MD or pharmacist to ask if this is a type of pill that doesn't have the 1 week of inert pills, and if it is not, you won't be expecting to get your period while you take them..There is often a patient package insert with the pill pack that should answer all your questions, too, and should have a helpline for questions.