Cant get pregnant?
Hello, I was on alesse-28 cycle birth control, for those who dont know its a version of the pill. I was on it for two months, the problem is now that I've stopped my periods are farther apart and if seems I can't get pregnant, normally this is a singal womans dream but I do want children later in life, when will my cycle become normal? Am I infertile for life? What's going on with my body?
Oral contraceptives can throw your body's system off for a while, even if you have only taken them for a short time. It can take up to a year for many women to regain normal cycles after birth control...some sooner than others. It doesn't mean you are infertile, but your body does need to find balance again. If your cycles are not regular in a year, you should follow-up with your doctor for blood work, but know that it's normal for you to have irregular cycles initially after stopping birth control.
Hope this helps.