Chances of being pregnant?
I always have regular periods, my last one was on 8th September and lasted until the 11th. My ovulation therefore occurred on around the 22nd.

I had unprotected sex on Friday 30th (day 23 of my 25 day cycle), he didn't ejaculate inside of me and I took Norlevo the next morning.

I was due for my period on Monday 3rd October but today is Thursday 6th and I don't have it yet. I'm wondering if Norlevo can delay it as I had some signs of cramping and spotting on Friday and Saturday like I'd get my period as normal. I'm also wondering what are the chances of me being pregnant? Thanks.
How are you figuring out when you ovulate?

Any time you have sex, especially unprotected sex, you risk the chance of getting pregnant. Emergency contraceptive, like Norlevo, is effective, but also keep in mind that it is not meant to be used as a replacement for regular birth control. Also, it is not meant to be used more than twice in a whole year, as it is a huge dose of hormones that shocks your system. If you are not trying to get pregnant, why are you having unprotected sex? Since your period is late, take a home pregnancy test. Taking the test with first morning urine is often the best(most concentrated, making it easier for the test to pick up on hcg levels), but is not necessarily 'needed'. Take the home pregnancy test and then go from there. Hope it all goes well.