Cipro while on "inactive" birth control pills

I have been taking Alesse oral contraceptive for 10 years, never miss a pill.  I was on the antibiotic Cipro 4 weeks ago while on my period (so I was on the Cipro while taking the "inactive" pills). I had unprotected sex during the second day of my period, he did not ejaculate in me.

It is now 4 weeks later, and my period is a day late. I normally start right at the exact time (down to the hour) every month. However, I was also on diflucan last week (a yeast infection from the antibiotic use) and I've also been under a lot of stress at work and personally. Yesterday I did feel my usual PMS symptoms, but no bleeding yet. I don't want to take a home pregnancy test just yet as it seems a bit early to do so.

I guess I am wondering what the effect of antibiotics are on birth control if you take them during the week of inactive pills (when technically I shouldn't be ovulating anyways)?